Wonderful task, Erik! The kids will feel like in a spy story or like in a treasure hunt while solving it. We cannot do it next week, as we have another activity at school, but we'll solve it the next one. I'm sure it will be fun. Thanks! Irina
Thank you! No problem that you can't work at it this week. After your last task, I'm not allowed to say anything... ;) But seriously, take your time, because there are some busy weeks coming with schoolexams for all my upper classes.
Great task, Erik! We started to solve it this week. Next week we have mathematical competition at school and I organize it, but I am sure we finish your task to Friday.
7 comments:
Wonderful task, Erik! The kids will feel like in a spy story or like in a treasure hunt while solving it. We cannot do it next week, as we have another activity at school, but we'll solve it the next one. I'm sure it will be fun. Thanks!
Irina
Thank you! No problem that you can't work at it this week. After your last task, I'm not allowed to say anything... ;) But seriously, take your time, because there are some busy weeks coming with schoolexams for all my upper classes.
We'll start it tomorrow, and probably finish next week. Don't work too hard! :)
Great task, Erik! We started to solve it this week.
Next week we have mathematical competition at school and I organize it, but I am sure we finish your task to Friday.
Our solutions are in.We hope they are OK. We had great fun, but it was not so easy!You'll see some of us were a bit confused. :) Thanks!
Well done!! All exercises are correct! It was nice to see the pictures as well, I'll have to bring my camera next time, but every time I forget it...
Thanks! I'll tell the kids they did well.
Post a Comment